This policy shall apply on;
- Any individual who uses, enters, contacts or any other kinds of interaction in Chiangmai Hospital’s platform such as site service, email, telephone or mobile application.
In this policy;
“Personal Data” means any information relating to a person, which enables the identification of such person, whether directly or indirectly.
“Personal Data Owner” means any individual who owns personal data or any information relating to a person whether directly or indirectly. In this particular situation means the customers and internet website users or the applications of the hospitals.
“Hospital” means Chiangmai Hospital.
“Users” means any individual who uses, enters, contacts or any other kinds of interaction in Chiangmai Hospital’s platform such as site service, email, telephone or mobile application.
“Cookies” means information that is sent from a website to each visitor’s computer while accessing such website.
“Measures” mean security measures to protect the personal information.
2. Personal Data Collection and Storage
2.1 Hospital will collect your Personal Data that the Hospital received whether directly or indirectly, which consists of;
- Personal data such as name, last name, gender, age, nationality, date of birth, marital status, address, occupation, place of work, postal code, email address, telephone number, credit card.
- Data on your interests such as products and services, hobbies, social networking activities, sports, travelling, etc.
- Data on your decision whether or not to choose products and services, such as reason of purpose, other products that are used for comparison, comments and site visit information regarding products and services.
- Data that specifies your location while using the website. If you enable the GPS system, you consent the Hospital to collect and process your location information. However, if you would like to conceal this information, you can install programs or turn off GPS on your mobile phone.
- IP address
- Type of web browser that is used to access
- Web pages visited
- Time spent on visiting
- Websites that refer to the Hospital’s web site
- Information using application where Hospital will store in Log.
- Other Personal Data subject to your prior consent.
2.2 Please notice that Personal Data Owner has full and free right in deciding whether give a consent on provide your personal data to us or not. If any user enters to our site in the sake of other without owning their personal data, you need to request a consent of Personal Data Owner each time you provide their personal data information to the Hospital.
2.4 Method of Personal Data Collection
- Through the Hospital’s channel, e.g., electronic means, documentation, verbally, depending on circumstances etc.; or
- Through channel of the Hospital’s business partner/other service providers, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Line, Google Analytics, Google Map, Google Tag Manager, YouTube, etc., for the purpose of creation of your profile or agent.
The Hospital has no intention to collect any Personal Data of a child whose age is less than that stipulated by law (the “Age Limit”). If you are younger than that of the Age Limit, please do not use the service of the Hospital or give any Personal Data to the Hospital.
In the event that you are a parent of a child whose age is less than the Age Limit and is aware that your child is giving Personal Data to the Hospital, please contact the Hospital and you may request to exercise your right instead.
In the even that you are a child of age that is less than the Age Limit and need to receive services and products of the Hospital, you are required to have a consent of your parent in place for the provision of your Personal Data
3. Purpose of Collection / Use / Disclosure of The Personal Data
3.1 To provide an effective, corrected and decisive performance of services throughout our websites, email, telephone or application for the User, the Hospital have to asks and collects your personal data.
3.2 After the Hospital collect your personal data, we will store your personal data and will use them only to provide best performance of service especially to Personal Data Owner. The Hospital may use your personal data information to;
- Provide you with customer reserved access to our websites.
- Ensure the security of your access or contact in the Hospital’s services on websites.
- Provide you with technical assistance to access and use our websites.
- Respond to your enquiries.
- Record your interactions with our websites to enable certain functionalities of the website and improve our website by recording your name, IP address or details about your website usage through cookies or similar technologies.
- Managing your booking of medical appointment with the Hospital.
- Contact our user to update you about the Hospital, services and promotions (with your consent only).
- Comply with legal requirements and assist government and law enforcement agencies or regulators or supervisor and also resolve any disputes that you may have with the Hospital.
- To serve any other purposes which have been notified at the time of collection of your Personal Data or any other purposes in relation to any of the above purposes.
4. Disclosure and Transfer of The Personal Data to The Third Parties
4.1 The Hospital will not sell, give or rent your personal data or do any other action that cause harmful affect to your personal data.
4.2 The Hospital will not disclose, transfer or share your personal data to any other irrelevant or illegal third parties without a consent of the Personal Data Owner. However, we may need to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties for the exceptional purpose stated below;
- Other group companies. As Chiangmai Hospital is part of a wider business group with headquarters in Thailand which all collaborate and partially share customer services and system including websites-related services and systems to purpose of convenient and swift service providing to you, the Hospital may need to transfer your personal data to, or otherwise allow access to such data by other companies within our group. We will disclose, transfer or allow access to your personal data with strictly protocol and will do in necessary situation only.
- Our services providers. Agents of the Hospital who has been authorized to offer and sell the Hospital’s products and services, including agent or person hired by such person. Example, Infrastructure and IT services providers, marketing and advertising agencies, insurance companies etc.
- Third parties permitted by law. In necessary circumstance to protect the unitarities and stability of the nation, to protect and prevent life, body and health endanger of the User or moreover to protect the Hospital’s rights. We may be required to disclose, transfer or share your personal data in order to the police officer, administrative officer/supervisor, judicial organization, administrative organization or any other legal enforcer organization for the law compliance or the court order.
- Third parties connected with corporate transactions with the Hospital.
4.3 In transfer of your personal data to the third parties mentioned above, the Hospital will use all the essential measures to secure the transfer, storage and usage of your personal data which is also include the appropriate and securities measures.
5. Security of Information
5.1 The Hospital uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which is a standard security for securing data transmitted over the Internet, including data encryption and firewall. Secured Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology accessing encrypted data to prevent sniffers while the information is being transmitted over the Internet. The data encryption makes sniffers unable to understand the meaning of the information. This technology is also used for confirming the existence of the website. The Hospital will regularly update and test its technology to ensure that your Personal Data is safe, secured, and trustworthy. The Hospital reserves the right to make changes to its security tools if the Hospital sees that the tool is of a higher standard and can secure data more efficiently.
5.2 In case the Hospital made a deal with any third parties in order to develop and maintain the system and the allocation of resources or services on behalf of the Hospital, the personnel of such third parties who provide service to or act on behalf of the Hospital must agree to keep your Personal Data.
6. Rights of The Personal Data Owner
6.1 Rights to access your own personal data to request a copy of the personal data in the processing of the Hospital, which we will provide back to you in electronic form. If you request for multiple copies of the data, please understand that we may charge you a reasonable fee.
6.2 Rights to rectification your own personal data in order to update your personal data and to correct an inaccurate or incomplete your personal data in the processing of the Hospital.
6.3 Rights to erase or destroy your own personal data that you have provided to the Hospital, unless in certain circumstance that the Hospital need to keep storage of your personal data to comply by the law.
6.4 Rights to withdraw the consent on providing your personal data at any time and without any charge of fee. However, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the collection, use or disclosure of personal data subject has already given consent legally.
6.5 Rights to restrict the processing of your personal data by the Hospital where you believe such process is inaccurate, unlawful or unnecessary.
6.6 Rights to object the processing of your personal data by the Hospital where you believe the legal justification is our legitimate interest. We will abide to your request of objection unless we have compelling legitimate ground for the processing, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defend of our legal claim.
6.7 Rights to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Committee when you believe that the Hospital has violate your personal data.
6.8 You may exercise any right as mentioned above through Telephone Number : 053 225 222 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, in which case the Hospital will consider and inform you of a result of your complaint within 30 days from the date on which the Hospital receives your complaint.
7. Exceptions of The Confidentiality of Personal Data
7.1 An action towards the Personal Data that has been disclosed to the public at the time you disclose this information to the Hospital or that is publicly disclosed which is not the fault of the Hospital or its Affiliates.
7.2 Disclosure of the Personal Data with your written consent or permission by any other means.
7.3 Disclosure of information as necessary by laws, orders, rules, regulations, court orders, or governmental agency, or other necessities.
Terms and Conditions
The websites of Chiangmai Hospital (“Hospital”) is created and operated by Chiangmai Rad Hospital Co.,Ltd. (“Chiangmai Rad Hospital”) which is legally corporate by the law of Thailand. If you click “Accept” button, it indicates that you accept these terms indicated herewith. Please read it carefully before entering into any transactions on this website. Regarding this terms and conditions, “Website” means the website created and operated by the Hospital, which may connect to other websites under the Hospital’s networks and third party’s websites.
Please circumspectly read these terms and conditions. By using the Site, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions below.
1. Limited Rights to The Services Usage
1.1 You may use the website’s services only for the intended purpose or in any case only as permitted by applicable laws and regulations and these terms.
1.2 The usage of the website’s services doesn’t grant the User an ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or any content you may access. Moreover, you may not use any logos, trademarks or branding or content that may be used or made available in our services without explicit written permission made by the Hospital only.
1.3 Please notice that the Hospital may change, modify, stop or suspend providing any part or all of the services of the Hospital at any time. We aim to provide as much notice as may be seasonably practicable at our discretion.
1.4 You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, translate, adapt, disassemble, reverse-engineer, extract the source code from lease or transfer whether directly or indirectly, communicate, perform, manipulate, reproduce or create derivative works from or based upon, republish, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link, distribute, or exploit any part of our services, content or source code on any other website, other networked computer environment or in any medium now known or hereafter developed. All of these acts will be considered as an “Unauthorized Use” which is the violation of intellectual property and other proprietary rights of the Hospital. Anyone who cause an Unauthorized Use may be subject to severe civil and criminal penalties.
1.5 In usage of this websites;
- The User must be human whose identification can be indicated and physically exist. “Bot” or other kind of automated methods are not permitted in the usage of this website.
- The User must provide your legal name and surname, email address that accurate and valid or any other information requested to complete the signup process.
- The User must be 20 years or older or attain majority under applicable law to use the services. If you are under 20, the consent of your legal parent is required to use the services.
- One account can access or sign up once at a time. The website may not allow multiple Users to access or sign up altogether in one account at a time.
- The User is responsible to keep the securities of your own account and password. The Hospital may not responsible to any harm or endanger that occurs by your own fault.
- The User is responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your own account.
- The User have no rights in uses of the Hospital’s services in unlawful or unallowed way, and must not violate any law in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws.
2. About The Information In The Websites
The Hospital uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information. However, the Hospital makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. In particular, the Hospital assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
3. Submitted Information
3.1 Any information you provide to the Hospital through or in connection with this Website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of the Hospital or its affiliates who are free to use the information for any purpose.
3.2 You agree that no Submissions provided by you to the Website will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Submissions you make.
4. Links to Other Websites
4.1 This Website may contain links to other websites in order to facilitate your searching for related services and/or products.
4.2 The Hospital has no authorization to verify the accuracy, reliability and responsibility of the third party’s websites or the connections contained in such websites. Any decisions making relating services and/or products presenting on such websites is solely your own responsibility.
4.3 The Hospital does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their contents as well as the warranty or compensation relating to the owner or operator of such websites (including the damage incurred by the violation of copyright and intellectual property).
4.4 The Hospital does not allow unauthorized hypertext links to the Website.
5. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities
5.1 You agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk and that you yourself are responsible for all costs associated with your access to, or use of, the Website (if any). The Hospital, its directors, employees or any other representative will not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, claims or demands of any kind, whether direct, indirect, compensatory or consequential, related to your use of this Website or the information content, materials or products included on this website.
5.2 These terms are governed by Thailand’s law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the Thailand’s courts only.
If in any case, the Hospital fail to enforce any right or provision of these Terms, it will not consider a waiver of those rights. The certain provision of these Terms that is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect as it is legally enforceable.
7. Changes to These Terms and Conditions
Chiangmai Hospital (“Hospital”) is created the Cookies Policy for any individuals who uses our online platform such as websites, email and application (“Users”)
1. Definitions and Functions Of Cookies
1.1 In this policy, “Cookies” means information that is sent from a website to each User’s computer while accessing such website.
1.2 Cookies are small text files that are sent to Users’ computers, smartphones or any other device that capable of internet connection to store on these devices whenever you visit the Hospital’s websites. So that the next times Users visit the Hospital’s websites, the Cookies will recognize your devices and give you a fast and better services that matched your request the most such as remembering language preferences setting, letting users navigate between pages efficiently, verifying a user and perform certain functions to ensure security of websites.
1.3 There are two type of Cookies that being used;
- Session Cookies mean Cookies that are last for the exact amount of time while you visit our websites or applications and will be delete when you close the browser. The main functions of these cookies are support the navigation and remember what interactions you can help with security.
- Persistent Cookies mean Cookies that are remain on your device even if you close the browser already. These Cookies will be remained until its expiration time or when you delete them from your cache. The main functions of the Persistent Cookies are to remembering things about users such as Log In ID, preferences and often used services for when you return to our websites you don’t need to fill you ID to log in again.
2. Objectives of Using Cookies
2.1 To remember your preferences, such as language setting.
2.2 To enhance the performance, accuracy and rapidity of services providing in our online platform both in websites and applications.
2.3 To enable functions or plug-in of the Hospital’s or third parties’ websites or applications.
3. Cookies List
3.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies are necessary Cookies for the websites or applications to open and function. The main functions of these Cookies are set in response to actions made my users which amount to a request for services, such as logging in, filling the information and forms or setting your privacy preferences. Please notice that if you do not allow these Strictly Necessary Cookies, they may cause you for some parts of the websites or applications won’t work.
3.2 Functional Cookies are the Cookies that use to support the functioning of the websites and applications and are also use to support the personalization setting. Please notice that if you do not allow these Functional Cookies, they may cause you for some parts of the websites or applications won’t work.
3.3 Performance Cookies are the Cookies that use count visits of websites and applications and also record traffic sources of visits. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They help us to acknowledge about the popularity of every page which will be use to improve, adjust and change for better services. If you don not allow these Performance Cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
3.4 Social Media Cookies are the Cookies that use to support a user in content sharing in user’s network. These Cookies are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests that may impact the content and massages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these Social Media Cookies, you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
3.5 Targeting Cookies are the Cookies that use to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these Targeting Cookies, you won’t experience those adverts.
3.6 Statistics Cookies are the Cookies that use to gives the Hospital insights in how you use our websites or applications such as which pages you viewed, which links you clicked on or how long you spent on a page. The Hospital will use this data to analyze the usage pattern of users so that our websites can perform accurately and effectively. Please notice that the Hospital will not use this information for marketing and advertising and will not share with any third parties.
2022 Chiangmai Rad Hospital Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.